Join our newsletter for special updates!
Call/text: 818 392 8500
Join our newsletter for special updates!
Call/text: 818 392 8500
SkinPen will help you feel confident and grateful this season!
SkinPen creates controlled micro-injuries to stimulate the body’s natural wound-healing process which will stimulate new collagen and elastin production, while minimizing cellular damage. The result: effective remodeling of tissue, while keeping the overall structure of the skin intact.
SkinPen is the Gold Standard in microneedling, it is the first microneedling device in the world cleared by the FDA, clinically proven to safely and effectively treat facial acne scars.
Unlike most alternatives, SkinPen has been clinically shown to be effective for women and men with skin ranging from light to very dark. Likewise, SkinPen's mechanical process is less abrasive than harsh chemical peels.
- Acne Scars
- Stretch Marks
- Reduces Pore Size
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin Tightening
Clinically proven safe and effective.
Effective for all skin types, light to dark.
Comfortable experience. Numbing cream may be used to minimize discomfort
Real results from a safe, natural and minimally invasive procedure.
The SkinPen Precision System is comprised of a reusable motor unit designed to be attached to sterile, disposable cartridges that house 14 micro-needles on a reciprocating head which when activated creates hundreds to thousands of "micro" punctures into the skin. The procedure creates many microscopic punctures in the skin's outer layers. As these punctures heal, the remodeling process works to improve the appearance of facial acne scars. SkinPen's Precision's cartridge design inhibits the entrance of fluids into the device which along with the BioSheath prevent cross-contamination of the motor unit between uses.
SkinPen with PRP
SkinPen with Mesoestetic. Depigmentation Solution.
- Corrective action on pigmentation alterations
- Unifies skin tone
- Has properties that help inhibit melanogenesis, thereby reducing melanin synthesis.
SkinPen with Mesoestetic. Photoaging Solution.
- Rejuvenating action with flash effect. Boosts radiance. antioxidant, moisturizing, and firming action.
- Corrects fine lines, counteracts loss of tone.
Active Ingredients: Hyaluronic acid, Idebenone, Taurine, and Vitamin C
SkinPen with Mesoestetic: mesotox solution.
- Reduces and prevents the appearance of wrinkles.
- Enhances the effectiveness of botulinum toxin
SkinPen with Mesoesteticc: mesopeptide solution.
- Promotes dermal thickening
- Improves the firmness and structure of the extracellular matrix
- Avoid excessive sun exposure 24 hours prior to procedure
Discontinue use of topical retinoids 24 hours prior to procedure.
Avoid treatment if you have active breakouts or open lesions.
Allow at least 24 hours after autoimmune therapies before a treatment.
Wait 6 months following oral isotretinoin use
- Gently pat to clean area
- Apply generous layer of Skinfuse Lift HG or post procedure ointment after the procedure.
- Continue with post procedure ointment to prevent the skin from drying out. Reapply as needed.
- Avoid sweaty exercise and sun exposure for 72 hours post-procedure.
- Schedule follow up appointment 4 weeks after procedure.
Recommend Hydrafacial a few weeks after procedure.
Skin may have the appearance of a mild to moderate sunburn that will resolve after a few hours.
Dryness, rough skin, tightness, redness, itching and peeling will resolve without any complications. It is part of the normal healing process.
It is recommended to avoid other facial aesthetic treatments the month following a SkinPen treatment. The healing process occurs in three stages: inflammation, Proliferation, and tissue remodeling. Allow time for your skin to remodel.
Although some patients report a visable difference after a single use, Clinical studies treated in a series of 3 treatments spaced 4 weeks apart.
Percutaneous collagen induction offers an antiaging modality to rejuvenate and improve the appearance of old skin. We can now improve our patients’ skin from the inside out and not just from the surface. a simple and fast method for safely treating wrinkles and scars and producing smoothness. As opposed to ablative laser treatments, the epidermis remains intact and is not damaged.
Matthias C. Aust,
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery APR 2008. American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Matthias C. Aust, M.D.
Klinik fu ̈ r Plastische, Hand- und
Carl-Neuberg Strae 1
Hannover 30625, Germany
Advantages of percutaneous collagen induction
1. PCI does not damage the skin.
2. Skin becomes thicker, with greater than a 400% increase in collagen deposition and significantly more elastin (Fig. 6).
3. Any part of the body may be treated.
4. The healing phase is short.
5. Compared with laser resurfacing, it is less expensive and the skin is healthier.
6. May be safely done in people with darker pigm
SkinPen should not be used on patients who:
- Have active skin cancer in the treatment area
- Have open wounds, sores, or irritated skin in the treatment area(s)
- Have an allergy to stainless steel or anesthetics
- Have a hemorrhagic (bleeding) disorder or hemostatic (bleeding) dysfunction
- Are pregnant or nursing
- Are currently taking drugs with the ingredient isotretinoin (such as Accutane).
Tell the clinician if you have any of the following coniditions: Actinic (solar) keratosis; active acne; collagen vascular diseases or cardiac abnormalities; diabetes; eczema, psoriasis and other chronic conditions in the treatment area; immunosuppressive therapy; history of contact dermatitis; raised moles in the treatment area; rosacea; active bacterial, fungal, or vial infections (i.e. herpes, warts); keloid scars; patients on anticoagulants; scars and stretch marks less than one year old; scleroderma; and wound-healing deficiencies.
Mesoestetic depigmentation solution
- Tranexamic acid. Inhibits the transfer of melanosome
- N-acetyl glucosamine. Inhibits tyrosinase
- Vitamin C. Antioxidant and radiance-booster
- Idebenone. Powerful antioxidant. Inhibits melanin synthesis
La Belle Vie MedSpa & Wellness Center
20969 Ventura Blvd Suite 23
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
Copyright © 2021 La Belle Vie Medspa - All Rights Reserved.
La Belle Vie MedSpa and Wellness Center
Under the Medical Direction of a Licensed Physician specializing in internal medicine.
RESULTS AND PATIENT EXPERIENCE VARY. THIS SITE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. WE ARE NEITHER MAKING CLAIMS NOR WARRANTIES. IT IS NOT TO BE USED OR RELIED ON FOR MEDICAL, DIAGNOSTIC, OR TREATMENT PURPOSES. IT IS NOT INTENDED AS PATIENT EDUCATION. INFO SHOULD NOT BE USED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL OPINION.