Join our newsletter for special updates!
Pigmentation concerns are a growing, global issue; they affect more than 90% of adults over the age of 50. Regardless of skin color, they are a significant issue because of their unattractive appearance and negative psychological and emotional impact, affecting quality of life. Numerous external and internal factors can cause hyperpigmentation:
Here are some treatment options for clients looking for melasma solutions:
- Our Gold Standard for treating melasma and hyperpigmentation is Cosmelan ® peels. Cosmelan chemical peel decreases the skin's natural melanin production by inhibiting certain enzymes, providing an even complexion. The Cosmelan peel is a professional-grade mask that is later removed at home by the patient several hours later. It will produce an initial 'peeling' of the skin, which will leave the skin smooth and dramatically decrease the signs of facial pigmentation, lightening discolored areas.
- Microdermabrasion. Monthly treatments of micro, complete with daily sunscreen and at home products.
- Hydrafacial with brightening booster. We recommend once a week for three weeks.
- Microneedling - SkinPen with mesoestetic depigmentation solution. Also available by injection into the pigmented lesions.
Topical prescription available for the treatment of melasma. AZELAIC 15,HYDROQUINONE 8,KOJIC 4,TRETINOIN 0.1%
Prevent melasma by staying on top of treatments. Since there is a genetic tendency and it can be triggered by hormone changes, it can come back. It is important to use sun protection every day. Be informed about lasers, heat, as well as over the counter products as some treatments can worsen the appearance of melasma.
Why choose Cosmelan?
Complex formula that uses 51 active ingredients, including numerous
Tyrosinase inhibitors, lightening agents, anti-inammatory and hydrating
5 main Tyrosinase inhibitors and lightening agents:
• Kojic Acid
• Azelaic Acid
• Phytic Acid
• Licorice Extract
• Do not use Cosmelan® during pregnancy or nursing.
• Do not use on Rosacea patients.
• Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes. In the event of accidental
contact, wash with abundant amount of water.
• Discontinue the use of glycolic, retinols and other depigmentation treatments 7
to 10 days prior to giving treatment.
• The use of any other depigmentation products is not recom
La Belle Vie MedSpa & Wellness Center
20969 Ventura Blvd Suite 23
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
Copyright © 2021 La Belle Vie Medspa - All Rights Reserved.
La Belle Vie MedSpa and Wellness Center
Under the Medical Direction of a Licensed Physician specializing in internal medicine.
RESULTS AND PATIENT EXPERIENCE VARY. THIS SITE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. WE ARE NEITHER MAKING CLAIMS NOR WARRANTIES. IT IS NOT TO BE USED OR RELIED ON FOR MEDICAL, DIAGNOSTIC, OR TREATMENT PURPOSES. IT IS NOT INTENDED AS PATIENT EDUCATION. INFO SHOULD NOT BE USED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL OPINION.